Tuesday, June 10, 2008

New Team Diablo shirts are here

The 2008 "Team Diablo slam" shirts are ready for you to wear with pride. (Well, there's the Grand Slam and the Western Slam and the California Slam and the Eastern Slam and...)

Please get in touch with me and we can work out an arrangement for distribution. I'll carry them around with me in my car or leave them on my porch or whatever works for you. I could meet you in the evening somewhere since I won't be running for awhile (recovering from SD100).



Mac had a guy in San Diego ask him where he could buy one, in other words, they look very cool.



For those of you who supplied your own shirts the screening fee is only $5 each. Again, thanks to miserly Mac for his cost cutting sales techniques.



For those of you who we bought shirts for the price is $20 each.

I'll get a photo posted as soon as possible

No comments: