Thursday, November 8, 2007

WS 2008 Entry Deadline TODAY! 11/08/07

Hi Everyone,
Well, as many of you may know, today is the last day to register online for WS100 2008. I should mention that due to a friendly little reminder/nudge this week from TeamD, I ended up signing up for the lottery. It would be good to hear who from Team D is throwing their name into the hat. (Some people are talented enough they don't have to be drawn because they placed top 10 last year.) If you are not THAT person, then add a comment to this post so we can see who is trying to get in the race from Team D.
Happy trails, and look for you all outdoors soon.

Matt

8 comments:

Tim said...

After a nudge from my gracious bride, I too sent mine in. I wasn't going to, but she reminded me that I'm not getting any younger (no offense to anyone else, since I think I'm still the youngest in our TD gang!) I sent it yesterday via overnight mail...only later to realize I could have done it online. Might go to the lottery on 12/1 since last year they drew an additional 7 at the end but you had to be present to win.

mdube said...

I am out for 2008. If either of the other Dubes do not make it in then I will probably be available for pacing or crewing. I might also look at doing Safety Patrol. Either way I will be out to watch.

C said...

I entered!! And Tim, I'm probably the youngest. Not to brag... I'm definitely not the best so I'll take all the young I can get. Good luck to everyone. That's all it is at this point.

Tim said...

oh yeah, sorry Christina!

Dan said...

By the way, I entered too in hopes of keeping up with my daughter on race day.

edube said...

Tera and I put our names in.
We will be at the drawing in Auburn and Tera will be doing CIM the next morning.

Tim Quinn said...

I am in as a 2 time LOSER. I hope to be in Auburn for the lottery and will run CIM on Sunday. Cuz, like Tim's wife said. I am not getting any younger.
TQ

AJW said...

They let me in again this year and I am working on getting down for the drawing. Anyone want to do an east Cal St after?

AJW