Wednesday, October 31, 2007

I need help marking the Mt. Diablo Marathon course! I'm out of town until Saturday afternoon and won't be able to mark the course.

This Sunday, November 2 MDIA is putting on a variety of races on Mt. Diable--including a gnarly marathon with 8500' of gain. I'd appreciate help in marking the course on Saturday. Actually, since I'm going to be out of town I need someone to mark the upper "crown" of the course (Juniper Flat, down to Deer Flat, Murchio Gap, Prospectors gap--via road, Summit, Juniper Flat and back to the "Ranger Road" where the single track meets the summit trail road.

BYOR (bring your own ribbons). Also bring a sign for Juniper Flat directing people to go right on the first loop and left (out of the back of the campground) on the way back.

2 comments:

Tim said...

Nice use of the blog! I'm biking with Troy on Saturday so I can't do it.

Suzie said...

I would get lost...I would need trail ribbons to help me mark the course. I might end up in Clayton.
Sorry